Remember the sacrifices our brave war heroes made for our country, 100 years on from the Battle of Passchendaele.
It was 100 years ago in the Flanders region of Belgium that one of the most costly and harshest battles of the First World War took place – the third and final battle of Ypres. Culminating in November 2017, the most defining images of futility, mud, suffering and sacrifice come from these battlefields. Over one million British men and women gave their lives in service to their country during The Great War, and so to honour their bravery, a new limited edition uniquely-numbered commemorative coin has been issued.

The First World War Centenary Coin Set
The Ypres Centenary Coin is part of a set that honours the courageous British Forces during The Great War - those of Land, Sea and Air. Each of the three coins is layered in pure 24 carat gold and struck to crown size - 38.6mm, the traditional size reserved for commemorative coins. Only 9,999 First World War Centenary Sets have been issued worldwide. Order your limited edition Ypres Centenary Coin with unique numbering for just £9.95 as part of the First World War Centenary Set. You will receive each of the remaining three coins at monthly intervals for just £29.95 (normally £34.95) plus £2.95 P&P

• Receive the Ypres Centenary Coin featuring the iconic Angel of Mons for just £9.95 (P&P FREE!)
• Each coin is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
• Receive the Collector’s Presentation Folder worth £2.95 FREE

Specifications
Quality:
Proof - the highest possible
Diameter:
38.60mm
Issuing Authority:
Gibraltar
Denomination:
One Crown
Year of issue:
2017
Mintage limit:
25,000

The  Ypres Centenary Coin is a poignant reminder of the enormous debt owed to those who fought on Flanders’ Fields and sacrificed their lives for our freedom one hundred years ago. It is just the first coin in The First World War Centenary Set -  a set which honours the courageous British Forces during The Great War - those of Land, Sea and Air. 

Lest we forget - remembering the first world war 100 years on 

A tribute to the forces on Land, at Sea and in the Air 

Layered in pure 24 carat gold and struck to crown size - 38.6mm, the traditional size reserved for commemorative coins, only 9,999 First World War Centenary Sets have been issued worldwide. This means less than 5% of all people who own the Ypres Centenary Coin will be able to complete their sets. Astonishingly, the remaining 95% will be disappointed. Each of the coins in the set is struck to the highest quality possible – Proof and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, attesting to the specifications and edition limitation of the coin. 

Save £17.95 when you order today 

Don’t miss this opportunity to honour the bravery and sacrifice of the forces of Land, Sea & Air -  the normal price of the remaining three coins in this set is £34.95 each, but as part of the First World War Centenary Set you may own each coin for just £29.95. That’s a total £15.00 saving on the normal price. You need send no money now. Payment will not be due until you have received your coins and have made the decision to keep them. The remaining coins in your set will be sent to you at monthly intervals, entirely on approval and without obligation. You may return any coin within 14 days and stop collecting at any time.  

Each coin is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity plus you will receive the official First World War Presentation Folder – normally £2.95 FREE of charge with your order.