The Queen Elizabeth II 90th Birthday Pure Silver Coin - The one that nearly got away....
• Exclusive, low edition limit – never previously made available to the public
• The biggest pure silver coin issued for HRH 90th Birthday - an impressive 65mm in diameter
• Special Issue – date stamped and officially postmarked by Royal Mail on the actual date – the Queens 90th Birthday
• Struck in .999 Pure Silver
• Exclusive to The London Mint Office
Battle of Britain First Day Cover with Churchill Gold coin
- A unique Philatelic Numismatic Cover commemorating the 75th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain
- Extremely limited edition – just 50 available
- Unique 'One Day Only' Issue - flown and cancelled on the day at Biggin Hill
- Hand-painted First Day Cover envelope
- Solid 22 carat gold coin - struck to the highest proof quality
- Royal Mail Battle of Britain Stamp issued and cancelled on its first day of issue
The Penny Black and 1⁄10 oz Gold Coin Set
- A remarkable set that combines an original 1840 Penny Black Stamp and a pure gold coin.
- Commemorating the 175th anniversary of the World's first postage stamp in 2015.
- The 1/10oz coin is minted in pure 24 carat gold and then layered with black ruthenium gold, to achieve the appearance of the Penny Black stamp.
- Struck to proof quality - the highest possible quality
- The coin features a rendition of the Penny Black stamp from ‘Plate 11’ which is the rarest type of the1840 Penny Black stamp.
The Third Reich Coin and Stamp Set
Encapsulating the darkest period in 20th-century history, this extraordinary set contains original stamps and coins from the time of the Third Reich, also known as Nazi Germany.
This complete portfolio of 12 historic coins includes all denominations from the 1 Reichspfennig to the imposing silver 5 Reichsmark, as well as two original German postage stamps featuring former President Paul von Hindenburg and Adolf Hitler.
Battle of Britain 75th Anniversary Churchill Gold Coin Philatelic Numismatic Cover
- Royal Mint £25 Gold Coin featuring our greatest statesman Sir Winston Churchill
- Official Royal Mail Battle of Britain Anniversary Stamp
- Unique cancellation mark ‘BIGGIN HILL WESTERHAM 75 YEARS 15/09/2015’
- Royal Mint £25 Gold Coin features our greatest statesman Sir Winston Churchill
- Flown in a wartime Spitfire on the 75th Anniversary of The Battle of Britain
- Only 150 of these first-day covers were issued - each carries a unique serial number.
The Official Battle of Britain Gold Quarter Sovereign Stamp Cover
- Historic ‘One-Day-Only’ Stamp & Gold Coin Cover
- Flown in a Wartime Spitfire on the 75th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain
- Royal Mail Battle of Britain 75th Anniversary stamp postmarked on the day
- Features the official RAF Quarter-Sovereign with exclusive 75th Anniversary Flight privy mark
- Just 500 issued
The Queen Elizabeth II 90th Birthday First Day Cover with solid gold coin
A unique coin and first-day cover stamp set marking a defining moment in history - Her Majesty's 90th birthday
- Solid Gold Double Crown Coin - struck on the day of Her Majesty’s 90th birthday
- Unique 90th birthday date stamp and postmark fix the 90th Birthday Gold Coin Cover in history
- All six Royal Mail 90th birthday stamps and the highly collectable official Royal Mail Miniature Sheet - the first ever to show Prince George
- Limited to just 499 worldwide - each edition is individually numbered
- The very best from the world of stamps and coins in one historic issue.
THE FIRST WORLD WAR REMEMBERED
The London Mint Office is proud to present a superb collection of original circulating coins, stamps and banknotes beautifully housed within a silver edged hardcover album. Together, they help to illustrate the compelling story of World War I from the outbreak of hostilities in 1914 to the armistice signed in November 1918.