The 2016 Canadian Maple Leaf Gold Coin Set
Just 600 sets issued worldwide - contains a total of 1.4 oz of Gold
Canada Maple Leaf Gold Coin Set 2016
A truly regal set from The Royal Canadian Mint released to celebrate Her Majesty's' 90th Birthday in 2016
Highly sought-after reverse proof
Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint with a mintage of only 600 sets
Contains a total of 1.4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
The Royal Canadian Mint proudly celebrates the remarkable reign of Queen Elizabeth II with this set of four beautifully-engraved Maple Leaf Gold coins
The set brings together the four effigies of Her Majesty that have appeared on Canadian circulating coinage since 1953 together with Canada's national icon - The Maple Leaf.
These Reverse Proof sets are always popular- a reverse proof coin is a coin that is struck in the same manner as a normal proof coin, except that the fields are frosty and the raised devices are mirror-like.
The set contains the following sizes: 1 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz for a total of 1.4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a custom maple-wood collector box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverses: Features a different right-facing profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on each denomination, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a beautifully engraved maple leaf carried by the autumn breeze.
- The 1 oz coin has an engraved Royal Cypher enhanced by the application of a regal purple enamel and is individually edge-lettered with a serialised number, ensuring each set is unique.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint with a mintage of only 600 sets.
This set in 1 oz and fractional denominations is a fitting tribute to Her Majesty’s historic reign.
- .9999 Gold
- 1, 1/4, 1/10, 1/20 oz = total 1.4 troy oz of Gold
- 30mm, 20mm, 16mm, 14.1mm
- Issuing Authority:
- Royal Canadian Mint
- $1, $5, $10, $50
- Year of Issue:
- Limited Edition: