Celebrating HM Queen Elizabeth II - 90 Heroic Years - Complete your Collection

The Remaining coins available all at once, or one per month. Whichever suits you best!



Congratulations on a great start. So whats next?

Congratulations on securing your Queen’s 90th Birthday Coin featuring Maklouf’s official 90th Birthday portrait of the Queen. The coin you now own is part of a grand set that celebrates nine decades gloriously accomplished, culminating in H.M. Queen Elizabeth II 90th birthday this year. 

 

Limited edition – less than 8% will be able to complete their sets

Only 24,999 Gillick Portrait Coins have been released worldwide. This means less than 8% of all the Queen’s 90th Birthday Coin owners will be able to complete their sets. Astonishingly, the remaining 92% will be disappointed.

  • Proof finish - the highest possible quality
  • Request further information on how to save £35.00 and secure your free 'Nine Decades Gloriously Accomplished' Book Usually £19.95!

 

 

Submit your details to be first in line.

Click here to receive a call with more information

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. Read more...