Essential accessories for coin collectors
From magnifying glasses to microscopes, digital scales to collector's albums - these handy tools and accessories will help you store, organise, display and enjoy your coin collection to it's fullest.
Money That Changed the World: A History of Gold Coins and Gold Currencies
Professor Svein H. Gullbekk’s richly illustrated book traces the history of gold coins from the year 625 BC all the way to Hitler’s hunt for gold during the Second World War. This book is not just intended for experts, but for any reader who is interested in history, culture and gold currencies.
Digital Coin Scales
- Our digital coin scale in a handy pocket format, features illuminated LCD display with automatic switchoff
- Detachable protective cover, which can be used as a weighing pan.
- Batteries included.
- Measures 45 x 76 x 13 mm.
Aluminium Coin Case
- A sturdy aluminium coin case that provides a secure way to transport or store your coins without damaging them
- Comes with 6 trays that hold up to 198 coins of different sizes
- Molded trays and padded lid are lined with plush velour.
World Money Coin Album
A stylish and practical way to store your assortment of world coins
Securely stores up to 143 coins
Stylish banknote album
A stylish folder for storing your banknote collection in a fun yet practical and robust design.
Holds up to 300 banknotes.
Digital Microscope with LCD Screen
With its built-in 3.5" LCD screen, this digital microscope is easy to use and is suitable for a variety of applications, making it possible to analyse even the smallest details on stamps, coins, or bank notes.
Set of Three Magnifying Lenses
This set of magnifying lenses brings together three of the most popular magnifiers so you're readily equipped for any situation.
Practical measuring calipers that can be reset in any position.
Measures in both millimetres and inches