The World War I Commemorative
Accented in pure gold!
- Exclusive design
- Solid Sterling silver
- Minted to proof standards
- Available at an
The Lawrence of Arabia Silver coin
A spectacular silver coin to celebrate the 125th anniversary of the birth of T.E. LawrenceMore information
The Gold Victoria Sovereign
Over 110 years old - highly sought after by collectorsMore information
The Seven Wonders of the World set
Seven stunning medals fully layered in 24 carat goldMore information
2013 saw the 60th anniversary of Her Majesty's Coronation
Own something to mark the historic occasion forever with some of our Coronation products!See our offers
Gold coins from Britain and around the world!
See historic rarities and coins minted in pure gold!
Our history in your hand: Learn and buy with The London Mint Office
Discover or develop your fascinating hobby with world history captured in pure silver and gold!
Discover the world of the Roman Empire, and coins from other eras and countries in history!More information
From the legendary Silver Half Dollar, to coins of the Wild West!View products
Our most popular coins and sets
What have our other collectors bought?
Previously sold out!
- Inspired by the original gold Mohur coinage of King William IV
- Mintage limit of just 800 coins worldwide
- Spectacularly presented in a stunning collectors box!
A remarkable piece of British heritage
- Every Shilling design of every Windsor Monarch
- Unavailable anywhere else
- Featuring many short-lived coins in one collectors set!
- Over 150 years worth of history!
This set features a Coin of the Year winner and original Penny Black stamp!
- Featuring a unique 'black gold' coin
- Struck to proof standards:the highest quality!
- Free certificate and presentation case
- Very limited in numbers, buy before we sell out!
A full set of 1977 Jubilee coins and stamps, an exclusive to The London Mint Office!
- Sought after rarities!
- With a free Royal Mint medalnot available outside of the original proof sets!
- A beautiful set for collectors!
- A great purchase in this Diamond Jubilee year
The largest and smallest copper coins of all time!
- Largest - George III Copper Twopence
- Smallest - Queen Victoria Half Farthing
- Original coins, not reproductions!
- This set is unique to The London Mint Office