King Edward I Silver Penny from the 1877 Montrave Hoard
- The coin comes safely encased in a slab which also displays its provenance and protects it from damage.
- One of these coins would have been a day’s wage for a soldier. The penny was worth a lot more then than it is now!
- This is an amazing opportunity to own a coin from Britain's rich past.
The Operation FISH 75th Anniversary George V Gold Sovereign
A genuine historic George V Gold Sovereign that relives one of the most secretive and daring operations of WWII - Operation FISH.
Discover the epic tale of how the largest transport of Gold the world has ever known escaped the clutches of Nazi Germany.
Queen Elizabeth II 1926 Birth Year Coin Set
A complete set of eight original coins from the year of Her Majesty's birth -1926, brought together in a definitive collector’s set.The set comprises five silver coins and three bronze coins all of them from 1926. Included are the regal silver half crown, the ‘lucky’ silver sixpence, and the majestic Britannia penny.
These are truly the ‘commemoratives’ of Her Majesty’s exceptional life brought together for the first time in her 90th birthday year.
The Queen Elizabeth II Maundy Set
- The British coins few know about and fewer still can ever own
- Rare Originals – The Queen Elizabeth II Maundy Set
- Coinage for the personal use of Her Majesty the Queen
- Struck in Sterling Silver
- Strictly limited in availability Maundy Coins are among the rarest of all British coin series.
The Last Ever Britannia Penny
- The complete set of original British pre-decimal coins - nearly 50 years old
- Features the very first portrait of the Queen to ever appear on our coins.
- Historically important coins - the last of their kind
- Layered in 24 carat gold and gloriously accented in colour
- An enduring piece of history, that simultaneously marks the end of an era - our pre-decimal coinage and heralds a new beginning - the start of Her Majesty’s record-breaking reign.
Queen Victoria Veiled Head Maundy Coin Set
An exceptional and rare series in the history of British coinage
Struck in Sterling Silver
Genuine historic Maundy coins
Maximum mintage is just 11,928 sets of this type.
The original 1925 George V Gold Sovereign
The last full sovereign to be minted in London and the last Sovereign to feature the portrait of King George V.
Never released for circulation- the 1925 Sovereign is a coin with a fascinating history and a must for all British Gold collections.