The Winston Churchill Life and Times Coin Collection
The Churchill Commemorative Crown Coin layered in pure 24 carat gold, has been struck in honour of our nation’s greatest statesman. Only 9,999 have been issued worldwide and each coin is individually numbered. This means your coin is the only one in the world with that number, which makes it completely unique to you.
The Battle of Hastings 950th Anniversary Medal
- Struck by Worcestershire Medal Service, holders of a Royal Warrant as Medallists to Her Majesty The Queen
- Struck in solid bronze, to a collector’s quality finish
- Features the double dates 1066 – 2016, commemorating 950 years since the battle that changed Britain forever
- Each medal is uniquely numbered, meaning yours is the only one with that number
- The earliest orders receive the lowest numbers.
The Battle of Britain 75th Anniversary Set - Flown on the Day
- Their Finest Hour is the official Royal Air Force Association commemorative set marking the 75th Anniversary of The Battle of Britain.
- Includes six stunning proof commemoratives - each with common obverse with the official RAF crest and the numerals ‘75’ to denote the number of years since the Battle of Britain itself.
- Includes the solid gold Spitfire Commemorative - flown in a wartime spitfire on the day of the 75th anniversary of The Battle of Britain.
- This is truly a worthy commemoration of the Battle of Britain which pays tribute to the people and the machinery that played a pivotal role in Britain’s ultimate victory during World War 2.
The Concorde 40th Anniversary Commemorative
- Includes a genuine piece of a Concorde jet blade
- Layered in pure 24 carat gold and accented in colour
- Available exclusively from the London Mint Office
- Limited to just 5,000 worldwide – each commemorative carries a uniquely numbered plaque
- Struck by Worcestershire Medal Service, medalists to Her Majesty the Queen
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II 90th Birthday Ten Crown Coin
- The First Ever Queen’s 90th Birthday Ten Crown Coin
- The first of its kind to feature Raphael Maklouf’s new official 90th birthday portrait of Her Majesty The Queen.
- Measures an impressive 88mm in diameter
- A magnificent tribute to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on her 90th birthday.
- Owing to the inherent difficulty and skill required to strike a coin of this size and quality, only 2,016 coins have been minted worldwide.
The Battle of Atlantic Silver Coin Collection
- For all Seafarers - £20 for £20 - only one per household
- Official British Merchant Navy silver coins
- Struck in pure 99.9% genuine British WWII silver!
- Silver recovered from 4,700 meters below sea level!
- Free official Presentation Folder (worth £2.95)
- The silver coins complete the last stanza of the poem ‘For all seafarers’
The Complete Morgan Dollar Mint Mark Set
Genuine originals in solid silver!
A complete set of Morgan Dollars from each of the five striking mints
Includes the rare Carson City Mint Morgan Dollar ‘CC’ mint mark
'Long to Reign Over Us' The Queen's 90th Birthday Silver Coin Collection
A set of seven uniquely commissioned Silver Crown coins that beautifully captures the most defining moments of the Queen’s life and record-breaking reign.
Each coin expertly links significant moments in Her Majesty’s life to a stirring line from the National Anthem.
Only when placed together as a set can the true beauty of this collection be fully appreciated, as the words of our National Anthem shine through on a flowing ribbon accented in pure 24 carat Gold.
The Somme Centenary 1oz Silver Coin
- Minted to mark the 100th Anniversary of the Battle of the Somme in 2016.
- Struck to Proof quality only 2,016 have been issued worldwide - the low mintage of the Somme Centenary 1oz Silver Coins reflects its significance.
- Includes a vial of soil collected from The Somme battlefield on the 100th Anniversary of The Somme
- Exclusive 100th anniversary hand-hammered poppy privy mark
Hawker Hurricane Anniversary Medal
- Includes a genuine piece of a wartime Hawker Hurricane
- Minted in solid bronze and layered in pure silver
- Official RAF Association issue
- Limited Edition - 2,015 worldwide - available exclusively from The London Mint Office
H.M Queen Elizabeth II 90th Birthday Britannia Crown
- The first ever Britannia coin struck to mark Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s 90th Birthday
- Featuring Raphael Maklouf’s official 90th birthday portrait of The Queen
- Fully layered in pure 24 carat Gold and accented in Rhodium Platinum, one of the world’s most precious metals
Somme Centenary Set with 1oz Gold Coin
First ever Gold and Silver coin set commemorating the centenary of the Battle of the Somme in 2016.
Own a lasting legacy of The Battle of the Somme - together with a vial of genuine soil collected from the Somme battlefield.
The Spitfire 80th Anniversary Medal
- 80th Anniversary Medal celebrating the Spitfire's maiden flight
- Includes a genuine piece of a wartime Supermarine Spitfire
- Limited Edition - available exclusively from The London Mint Office
- Minted in solid bronze and layered in pure silver
The Wild West Set
- Four highly significant and historic coins from the 1800s.
- A unique set that captures the pioneering spirit of the Wild West and the Gold Rush - the very spirit of America.
The Great Recoinage Guinea
- The first ever Guinea coin issued to commemorate the Great Recoinage 200th Anniversary
- Struck in Proof Quality
- Struck on the day of the Anniversary - 22nd June 2016
- Solid 22 carat gold
- Special VIGO mint mark
The Queen Elizabeth II 90th Birthday ¼ ounce Gold Angel
- 'First Ever' Gold Angel to mark a Royal birthday
- 'One year' only issue features 90th birthday Mint Mark
- Minted in 99.99% pure gold - purer than a Gold Sovereign
- Low edition limit of only 2,016 worldwide
- Includes bespoke presentation box and Certificate of Authenticity
The King Edward VIII 1936 New Strike Pattern Set
A rare chance to own the coins that ‘might have been’ for the king who was never crowned - King Edward VIII
New strike Pattern Set of six coin - marking the 80th Anniversary of Edward's accession and abdication
- Fully layered in pure 24 carat gold
- Proof - highest quality
- Strict edition limit - only 499 sets being released
- Features the portrait approved by Edward himself but never realised on British circulating coinage
Battle of Britain 75th Anniversary Commemorative Collection
Their Finest Hour is the official Royal Air Force Association commemorative set marking the 75th Anniversary of The Battle of Britain.
- The Official Silver plated Batttle of Britain Medal
- Complete set of 5 'Men and Machines' Commemoratives
- Includes the solid 9 carat gold Spitfire Commemorative
This is truly a worthy commemoration of the Battle of Britain which pays tribute to the people and the machinery that played a pivotal role in Britain’s ultimate victory during World War 2.
The Official Battle of Britain 75th Anniversary Gold Sovereign Set
- This spectacular set comprises the complete sovereign family - a quarter, half, full and double sovereign, each struck to proof quality and in solid 22 carat gold.
- Limited Mintage – only 199 sets available worldwide
- Struck in Proof Quality
- Commemorate the 75th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain in 2015
- Exclusive Battle of Britain Privy Mark
- Features the symbolic ‘Wings for Victory’ design
Somme Centenary 4 Coin Set with ¼ oz Gold coin
The very first four coin set minted to mark the centenary of The Battle of The Somme in 2016. Comprises three 1oz 925/1000 Silver Crown Coins and a 1/4 oz 999/1000 gold coin - a poignant and lasting tribute to the fallen and all those who served their country - 100 years on.
WWI Centenary Coin Set - Land, Sea and Air
Load more products
- Minted to commemorate the centenary of World War One
- Fully layered in 24 carat gold
- Celebrating British servicemen of Land, Sea and Air
- Only 9,999 sets available - exclusively from The London Mint Office